Sunday, March 4, 2012

What I Believe


Here are the 11 things I know I believe after this week...
  1. I believe that if I had facebook and/or twitter during the time that I was getting my undergrad degree, I would have never graduated.
  2.  I believe that a good conversation over a good dinner with good friends is the best way to end the week.
  3. I believe in the importance of sharing more than just “one story” about a place with my students
  4. I believe it’s okay to cry when your feelings are hurt.
  5. I believe that I am stronger than I think I am. And will continue to prove it to myself and the world.  
  6. I believe that it’s important that people know what you believe in and where you stand. In life.
  7. I believe it’s important to stand up for yourself. In all situations.  
  8. I believe in the importance of worship. Every day.
  9. I believe the only reason I have not gone crazy this semester is because I run 4 times a week. And life has no choice but to slow down for those 45 minutes.
  10. I believe it’s important to have great co-workers, bosses, and friends who can support you. And tell you to keep breathing. 
  11. I believe that trying new things is scary. But can turn into amazing blessings.  
   -Cynthia

-

No comments:

Post a Comment