Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful...

November is for being thankful and I have much to be thankful for this year. I have so many blessings in my life that I want everyone to know about...but I am REALLY bad about posting stuff on facebook...so, I will post it here. That way if you want to read it, you can. If you don't...well, just close this page now. :)

Here is my list so far...

  • Day 1: I am thankful that I have only worked ONE fourteen hour day this year. Not NINE like last year. And I am thankful that November 1st is done.
  • Day 2: I am thankful for my awesome co-workers who have turned into friends.
  • Day 3: I am thankful for co-workers who will give up their Saturday to work because what we do is important.
  • Day 4: I am thankful for my best friend who I am lucky enough to have in my life.
  • Day 5: I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school and that I have the means to pay for it. Even if I complain about all the work it takes.
  • Day 6: I am thankful that I live in the USA and get to VOTE for my government representatives.
Happy Election Day!

Love Always,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment