Thursday, November 15, 2012

So much to be Thankful for...

I will continue my month of Thankfulness here on my blog instead of on facebook...

Day 7: I am thankful that I have a boyfriend who will listen to me complain, and even cry, when I am tired of life.
Day 8: I am thankful for my health. I may not be in the best shape. But I could run a mile. That's more than a lot can day.
Day 9: I am thankful for the junior girls who eat lunch in my room. They make me laugh.
Day 10: I am thankful for new friends. And old ones. And that they can mix together for a night of fun.
Day 11: I am thankful for the Veterans who fought for my freedom. Thank you Grandpa Arensdorf, Grandpa MacDonald, Dad, and Cousins Breck, Mike and Troy.

My grandpa Arensdorf who served in WWII

Day 12: I am thankful that I have found my passion. I can't imagine going through life not knowing if I was doing what I loved or what I was supposed to be doing. I have found my life's calling.
Day 13: I am thankful for the opportunity to give back. I have been blessed beyond measure and I want to share some of it with the world.


Bear I made to send to the Methodist Mission Home in Waco, TX
Day 14: I am thankful for my apartment. It may be small but it is dry and warm.
Day 15: I am thankful for music. And I am thankful that I am able to fill my life with music.

I hope you are keeping track of what you are thankful for this month. And the whole year.

Love Always,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment